Will you give the Gift of Health this holiday season?
This holiday season, there is so much to celebrate. Our community has the gift of their hospital back. But we still need your help to ensure the best care possible.
Following the 2017 fire, Lakeridge Health invested millions in Port Perry Hospital, adding two backup generators and updating the hospital’s electrical, mechanical and sprinkler systems, preparing our hospital for years to come.
There is still much more to do to make sure that we have the equipment our doctors and nurses need to care for everyone who comes through our doors.
Here is some of the important equipment your donation this holiday season will help with:
- Smart IV pumps that help eliminate dosing errors
- Labour and delivery beds that offer greater support to new mom while reducing injury for medical staff
- An updated treadmill for patients who need rehabilitation
- Endoscopy equipment to provide the best in care and cancer screening.
- And even pillows….They may not seem like much but for a patient in great distress, being able to get more comfortable can make a world of difference.
With your holiday donation today, you help make a difference in our ability to respond to the needs of this community, and to provide you and your loved ones with care close to home.
Thank you. Happy Holidays to you and your family,
Rachel Agnoluzzi, CEO Port Perry Hospital Foundation