Often it takes a story from a friend or loved one to remind us what a treasure Port Perry Hospital is, especially if we haven’t needed the hospital for a while. This holiday season, I encourage you to take a moment and reflect on how lucky we are to call Scugog and North Durham home.
Support like yours helps ensure the skilled team of health care experts at Port Perry Hospital have the tools they need to provide our community with the best care possible. But there is still more to do.
As we head into the holiday season, please support your community’s greatest treasure.
Here are some of the important equipment your donation this holiday season will help purchase:
- rapid infuser that helps in situations involving significant blood loss,
- slit lamp that helps our doctors diagnose eye injuries,
- breast cancer surgical equipment that aids with treatment planning and reduces complications,
- surgical scope and sterilization equipment so vital to serving our patients and
- seemingly simple items like bedside patient chairs and so much more.
With your holiday donation today, you help make a difference in our ability to respond to the needs of this community, and to provide you and your loved ones with care close to home.
Thank you. Happy Holidays to you and your family,
Rachel Agnoluzzi, CEO Port Perry Hospital Foundation
Read the full holiday letter sent out to our community November 20th, 2019.