Port Perry Dragon Boat Festival 2023
WHEN: Saturday, June 17th, 2023
WHERE: Palmer Park
175 Water Street
Port Perry, ON (Festival site)
Join the fun and friendly competition of the Port Perry Dragon Boat Festival, a great day of paddling AND a great way to support community, hosted by Alkame Dragon Boats.
Funds raised stay in this community, supporting Port Perry Hospital Foundation and Scugog Lake Stewards.
- to learn more and
- to Register your team.
*Deca Dragons: For teams with 10 maximum participants, with no specific gender make-up will race in a separate Deca Dragons division.
- Includes 2 practices with a coach
- team shirts and
- the Port Perry Regatta
Following registration, you’ll receive your team’s event package and soon after your team can start fundraising.
Pledges & Donations
To maximize your fundraising efforts, create an:
Get started today!
The Port Perry Dragon Boat Festival offers a pledge program to all teams. All pledges (donations) collected by each team will be donated to The Port Perry Hospital Foundation and the Scugog Lake Stewards. Prizes will be awarded to teams and individuals who raise the most money!
Prizes – For Individual Fundraisers
- First Prize: Ciao Bella Gift Certificate for $250
- Second Prize: A stunning on-trend 14 karat gold paperclip bracelet, donated by Dana’s Goldsmithing, valued at $250
- Third Prize: Brocks “My Weekend Hoody” AND $100 Gift Certificate, total value of $160
Here’s the fine print: Individual Fundraising prizes are for peer to peer fundraising by individuals and in the interest of fairness, any pooled collection of funds attributed to one team member shall be excluded.
Prizes for all individuals who raise $150 or greater
Your name will go into a raffle for these great prizes donated by local Port Perry businesses:
- Ciao Bella $50 Gift Certificates (2)
- Herrington’s Quality Butchers Gift Certificate
- Pickles and Olives $50 Gift Certificate
- Sunny Brae Golf Club Gift Certificates
Top Team Fundraising Prize:
Your Team Name added to the Port Perry Dragon Boat Festival Paddle, and all of the bragging rights that go with it.
Parking Site Details
Emmanuel Community Church, 1680 Reach Street
Port Perry, ON
Directions to parking site:
- From Toronto, take Hwy 401 E towards Kingston.
- Take exit 410 to Brock Street S.
- Continue on Brock Street S to Baldwin Street S/Hwy 12 N.
- Keep left to continue on Baldwin Street S/Hwy 12 N.
- Turn right on Reach Street.
Since there is such limited parking around the event, it is recommended that participants park at the Emmanuel Community Church. Shuttle buses will be provided from the Church to the Festival site from 7:00am-4:00pm. All vehicles illegally parked will be tagged and/or towed at the Townships discretion.